Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2016

Nhiệt kế hồng ngoại, 2IGA-100 - GasDNA Vietnam - Installation-type infrared thermometer





Price List 2013

 I. Installation-type infrared thermometer   

Model                                                                                             Specification

Two color (Si/Si), Measuring range 800~2400℃,
Spectral range 0.8~1.1㎛, optics 80:1, built-in laser pilot lights, 0.10 ~ 0.99 adjustable emissivity,
SS-100                                                                      0~20mA/4~20mA/1~5V, RS-485 output, 2 Step relay  contact including operation manual & 3m cable.
Free  PC Software




Two color (InGaAs/InGaAs), Measuring range
400~1200℃, Spectral range 1.0~1.5㎛, optics
2IGA-100                                                                80:1, built-in laser  pilot lights, 0.10 ~ 0.99 adjustable emissivity, 0~20mA/4~20mA/1~5V, RS-
485 output, 2 Step  relay including operation manual
& 3m cable.  Free  PC Software

Measuring range 0~1000℃, Spectral range 8~14
IR-40                                                                  ㎛, optics 40:1, two built-in laser  pilot lights, 0.10 ~
0.99 adjustable emissivity, 0~20mA/4~20mA/1~5V,
RS-485, 2 Step  relay contact including operation manual & 3m cable,  Free  PC Software


Measuring range 0~400℃,Spectral range 8~14㎛,
IR-21                                                                          optics 12:1, 0~20mA/4~20mA/1~5V  RS-485 output including operation manual & 3m cable  . free PC Software


IR-20                                                                  Measuring range 0~400℃,  Spectral range 8~14
㎛, optics 10:1, 4~20mA/1~5V  output including
operation manual & 3m cable,  2-wire

Measuring range 0~400℃,  Spectral range 8~14
IR-20-4W                                                                  ㎛, optics 10:1, 4~20mA/1~5V,  RS-485, 2 Step relay output including operation manual & 3m cable,  4- wire

Measuring range 500~1700℃, Spectral range
IR-80                                                                  1.0~1.6㎛, optics 80:1, two built-in laser  pilot lights,
0~20mA/4~20mA/1~5V RS-485,  2 Step  relay
output including operation manual & 3m cable. Free  PC Software




                                                                     EXWORKS



Quý khách có nhu cầu xin vui lòng liên hệ:

Đoàn Thị Xuân Hảo

I Cellphone I    : 0169.868.0915
I Email I           :  hao@songthanhcong.com

                     Nick Yahoo:   hao_stc                          Nick Skype:  hao_stc





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét