Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2016

Súng bắn nhiệt độ , Portable IR thermometer ,PIR550 - Measuring range -60~550℃,- Thiết bị đo Nhiệt độ GasDNA- Cảm biến nhiệt độ.



Thiết bị đo Nhiệt độ GasDNA- Cảm biến nhiệt độ.

 
Price List 2013


Measuring range 500~1700℃, range 1.0~1.6㎛,
IR-80-H                                                            optics 80:1, two built-in laser  pilot lights,
0~20mA/4~20mA/1~5V, RS-485, 1 Step  relay
contact output including operation manual & 3m cable.  Free  PC Software
Spectral range 8~14㎛, optics 10:1, measuring
range -20~600℃,0.10 ~ 0.99 adjustable
6-IRMAN                                                          emissivity, 0~20mA/4~20mA/1~5V, RS-485, 2
Step  relay contact output including operation manual & 3m cable.
Free  PC Software
Spectral range 8~14㎛, optics 40:1, measuring
range -20~1000℃,0.10 ~ 0.99 adjustable
10-IRMAN                                                        emissivity, 0~20mA/4~20mA/1~5V, RS-485, 2
Step  relay contact output including operation manual & 3m cable.
Free  PC Software

PIR550                                                               Measuring range -60~550℃,Spectral range 8~14
Portable IR thermometer                             ㎛, optics 12:1, 0.10 ~ 0.99 adjustable emissivity, power: battery

PIR1500                                                             Measuring range -35~1500℃,Spectral range
Portable IR thermometer                             8~14㎛, optics 75:1, 0.10 ~ 0.99 adjustable emissivity, power: battery

PIR2400                                                             Measuring range -200~2400℃,Spectral range
Portable IR thermometer                             1~2㎛, optics 100:1,  0.10 ~ 0.99 adjustable emissivity, power: battery
DI-20
Multi input indicato



Quý khách có nhu cầu xin vui lòng liên hệ:

Đoàn Thị Xuân Hảo

I Cellphone I    : 0169.868.0915
I Email I           :  hao@songthanhcong.com

                     Nick Yahoo:   hao_stc                          Nick Skype:  hao_stc


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét